Sunday, January 08, 2006

Episode Six Preview

Happy 2006 to all our loyal "Teach with Tech" listeners!

Episode Six will be an exciting one! Here are the provisional plans:

Segment 1 will deal with Oncourse CL, the learning management system that we use at IU. It's been substantially improved for Spring 2006. I'll share my experiences setting up my online course in the system. Oncourse CL is part of the Sakai Project, and other schools are using it under other names.

Segment 2 will feature our roving reporter, Mike Sassman. He'll be at the MacWorld Expo in San Francisco, and will let us know about the exciting new technology there (hardware and software), and how it could impact K-12 and higher education. I've heard some exciting rumors, and can't wait to hear his report!

Depending on length, this program may be available in one file, or as two.

3 comments:

Anne Ottenbreit-Leftwich said...

Chris~

I just wanted to let you know I listen to your podcasts and they are incredibly interesting and the most useful I've found for educational technology graduate students and faculty. I am currently a Ph.D. student at Purdue and appreciate your information in keeping me informed. Keep up the great work! I'll be listening.

Chris Essex said...

Anne,

Thanks for your kind comments about the podcast. I am glad you are finding the content helpful. Comments like yours make the effort that goes into these shows worth it. I hope you continue to enjoy the podcast!

Anonymous said...

情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,飛機杯,自慰套,自慰套,自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,按摩棒,跳蛋,跳蛋,跳蛋,男女,潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,角色扮演,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲